Peppermint Skin-Cooler Bath Bombs — Mandi Makes
- 1 cup cornflour
- 1 cup sodium bicarbonate
- 1 cup citric acid
- ¼ cup Epsom salts
- 15–20 drops peppermint essential oil
- bath bomb moulds
- Sieve cornflour, sodium bicarbonate, citric acid and Epsom salts into a large bowl and mix well.
- Mix in peppermint essential oil.
- Spray some water over the mixture to bind the ingredients, ensuring the mixture is free of lumps and wet enough to be pressed firmly into moulds.
- Press mixture firmly into the moulds. (The tighter it is packed, the easier it will be to remove.)
- Allow at least 24 hours for the bath bombs to harden and store in an airtight container.
- To use, drop one into a bath with warm water.