- 170 g diatomaceous earth
- 55 g arrowroot powder
- 115 g patchouli powder
- 55 g neem powder
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops geranium essential oil
- 10 drops patchouli essential oil
- 10 drops citronella
- 2 tbsp neem oil
- 1 tsp vitamin E oil
- Mix ingredients in a large glass mixing bowl.
- Store in a glass dispenser jar (you can make your own by drilling holes in the lid).
- To use, sprinkle on your dog 2–3 times a week. You can also sprinkle on your carpet or dog’s bed. Leave for 15 minutes then vacuum.
*Safe for dogs 12 weeks and older. Check with your veterinarian before using on pregnant or nursing dogs. This is a topical treatment that does not soak into your dog’s skin and will need to be regularly applied.