Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 12 Minutes
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- ¾ cup chickpea flour
- 2/³ cup water
- ¼ bunch dill, chopped
- ¼ bunch coriander, chopped
- 2 shallots, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- Sauté mushrooms in a non-stick pan.
- Add chickpea flour and water to a bowl and mix until smooth. Stir in herbs, shallots, mushrooms and salt.
- Heat a non-stick pan over high heat. Spoon in one-third of the batter, carefully tilting the pan around to spread it evenly and cook for 2 minutes. When the surface looks cooked, use a spatula to carefully flip the omelette and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with yoghurt and hot or sweet chilli sauce.