Solid Perfume — Mandi Makes
- 1 tbsp carrier oil (such as sweet almond oil or jojoba oil)
- 2 tsp beeswax pellets or soy wax
- 35–40 drops essential oil in your favourite scent
- Mix carrier oil and beeswax in a glass bowl and double boil until beeswax is completely melted.
- Carefully remove the bowl from the heat source and stir the liquid.
- Pour into a storage container that has a lid.
- After a couple of minutes, add essential oil and gently stir.
- Cover the container, allowing mixture to solidify. To use, rub a clean finger across the top of the solid perfume and apply to wrists, repeating as needed.
The perfume scent will intensify as it matures and will keep for 12 months.