Preparation Time: 1 Minute
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes + 30 minutes fridge time
- 100 g dark chocolate (roughly chopped)
- 340 g organic silken tofu (room temperature, drained)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Place chocolate in a bowl and microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until completely melted. Set aside to cool at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, place silken tofu and maple syrup in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate and blend until well combined.
- Scoop the mixture into 3 ramekins or glasses and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- To serve, garnish with your favourite toppings, such as chocolate shavings, raspberries, blackberries or a sprig of fresh mint.